Friday, October 11, 2013

Are you there God?

I asked that question last night.  I've been on a mission to get in shape and lose weight.  My family really bugs me.  My critical oldest sister really insulted me.  She's really just upset about other things in her life.  I wish that I could be so thin again so everyone could shut the fuck up about my weight.  I'm not really overweight.  I think I have PCOS because my stomach is so bloated and I don't eat that much.  I had to calm myself down.  I get blamed for not finding work.  I wish to God that my life would turn around and I could have some good luck with finances, school, relationships, and children.  Everybody else has life happening for them.  I'm stuck at home living at my parent's home and my dating life is nil.  This sucks!  I have to listen to my mother telling me I'm overweight when she struggles with it herself.  My oldest sister who bosses everyone around as the doctor takes metabolism pills and fat melting sessions.  She hasn't exercised like I have.  I'm going to be so in shape and thin again, they will all shut up.  And my other sister will stop rubbing her insecurities in my face.  I shall prevail.  That's why I was asking Are you there God?    

No comments:

Post a Comment