Friday, July 26, 2013
All is well
This is my new blog! I had a lot of ideas about what I should put in this blog. Today I decided that I will use it to document my path to solvency and freedom from debt. Nothing is affecting my life more than the beliefs I hold about money and my ability to earn. So, today begins my journey. Officially my step to financial freedom began the weekend of Independence Day 2013. Through attending DA meetings, organizing, and becoming clear in my life, I can gain more confidence in my abilities to be the one I want to be. I have so much support, spiritually and emotionally. I know I CAN do this! I will post videos, articles, quotes, and photos that reflect my journey. I will incorporate spiritual teachings, the Law of Attraction teachings, and wisdom from great beings. This is a testament to myself that all things are possible through God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment